Get Free Knee Exercises!
Yes, I would like you to send me Free Knee Arthritis and Knee Replacement Exercise Tips!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
"I have purchased your online video exercises and love it. Your tips and instruction are wonderful and I like your attention to form, it is very beneficial. I feel like I have a personal training session with you every time I use it. Thank you again and all the best with your invaluable coaching and assistance." Lesley MacMillan
“Your exercise program helped me tremendously. I am walking normal now,thanks to your program. I will recommend your program to others. Again, thank you very much!” Minnie
Do you have knee arthritis or a knee replacement? If so, do you...
- ...experience stiffness or pain in your knee joint?
- ...have a loss of range of motion in your knee that is noticeable and limiting you?
- ...find you have a loss of strength that impact simple activities like getting off a chair or the toilet?
- ...notice your gait has changed and want to walk stronger?
- ...want to have better balance, confidence, and independence?
Learn the best exercises for Knee Arthritis and Pre & Post Knee Replacement Surgery
- Maintain and improve your knee range of motion with specific exercises.
- Learn strength exercises for your knee to prepare for surgery and recover strong.
- Improve flexibility of tight muscles around your knee joint with specific stretches.
- Decrease stiffness by learning which exercises will lubricate and loosen your knee.
- Increase overall function and ability in activities of daily living.
Hear what recipients say:
Knee Arthritis Client Pre Surgery "No pain in years Jody since you worked with me. I have arthritis in my knee but doing your exercises from your personalized routine and e book have kept me pain and surgery free. Thank you so much Jody I am so grateful you are a lovely lady... A true professional." Lynda Colbeck
Double Knee Replacement Recipient
“I have known Jody for over 5 years during which time she has worked with me for two knee replacements and one hip reconstruction. After each operation, Jody worked consistently to improve my knees and hips and my entire well being. All the exercises she gave me combined with her knowledge and expertise gave me a great effect. I was able to get back to gardening, walking and be independent." Vaughan Morgan
Strong Recovery Post Surgery
"After my replacement surgery in Lions Gate Hospital, I was advised to continue with my physiotherapy exercises in West Vancouver's Rehabilitation Centre. At the Centre the Personal Trainer who was assigned for that purpose was Ms Jody Kennett. And she supervised my rehabilitation for more than one year.
All along Jody was extremely careful in planning specific exercises for me as my recovery continued. Before each new exercise she took special care to explain what its purpose was and how it was going to benefit me. The persuasive way in which she explained it, and then special attention she paid to its implementation, were half the battle for me. Almost every week she evaluated my work and came out with the next round of assignment. The result was that I was able to resume normal function. I owe my recovery, after a prolonged period of arthritic pain, as much to Jody as to the surgeon and his staff. Without their help I would not have resumed a near normal life as I do now." A. H. Somejee
Meet Jody Kennett
Your Knee Replacement Exercise Specialist
Jody Kennett studied Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University and completed a Diploma in Health and Fitness. One of her favorite courses at university was on injury rehabilitation and upon landing her first job post university she was lucky enough to begin applying her knowledge and passion. She lead the Joint Replacement exercise program in West Vancouver which worked closely with a local hospital and was named the gold standard exercise program by their physiotherapy team. It began as a post surgery program and a graduation step when their physiotherapy treatment ended. The demand grew rapidly and before long it grew from one class to six classes of 12 participants running two and three times a week.
As Jody had found her niche and loved seeing the results her clients received when they applied exercises consistently, she decided to get certified internationally as an ACE Medical Exercise Specialist. Word got out about the program and demand from both trainers and patients grew, so Jody first started with designing a workshop for trainers so they too could design safe effective exercise programs in their community. She then realized her greatest reach to get her knowledge in the hands of many would be to package the exercise program in to an ebook that anyone could receive. Now with over 15 years of experience, this program has reached many countries and has helped many knees and hips!
Here's the benefits you will receive:
- Better range of motion and reduce or limit the range of motion lost
- Increased strength around the knee and in the legs for better function
- A proven step by step exercise guide for knee arthritis and knee replacement
- Faster recovery post surgery by implementing these exercises prior to surgery
- Improve gait and walking endurance
- Maintain, prevent loss and improve cardiovascular endurance
- Build core stability, balance, and overall better function for independence in daily activities
- 65 Page Exercise Program eBook with Pictures, Technique Tips, & Training Program
- 1 hour & 20 minute Exercise Video Add-on Option for only $10 more!
Have a sneak peak in to what's included in the ebook!
Here are a handful of the chapter highlights for you:
1. Important Principles & Guidelines
2. Important Hip Facts You Must Know
3. Cardiovascular Training
4. Strength Exercises
8. Pre Operation Program
9. Post Operation Beginner Program
10.Post Operation Moderate to Advanced Program
Option 1: Get Your Ebook
Option 2: Get Your Ebook and Video
We guarantee you will be happy by giving you a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. So give it a try risk free and start your hip exercise program today!